No products in the cart.
Application: Pink Batts Underfloor Insulation
- Reduce heat loss in new and existing homes with suspended floors
- Eliminate draughts through exposed floorboards
- Assist in meeting the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments
How to Install Pink Batts Underfloor Insulation
Install Pink Batts Ultra Underfloor Premium Insulation
The Pink Batts R2.6 underfloor insulation is the optimal barrier against the transfer of heat through your flooring. Say no to cold floors in winter and invest in high quality underfloor insulation.
Features and Benefits
- High R-values – R-values up to R2.6 can provide over twice the minimum required by the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)(1)
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy especially when joists are uneven or out of kilter
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire
- Made from over 80% recycled glass making sustainable use of waste
- Made in New Zealand – designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product
- BRANZ appraised – gives independent assurance of the durability required by NZBC