No products in the cart.
Pink Batts is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Thermally insulate ceilings in new homes
- Be retrofitted into existing homes without insulation, or over existing insulation for better performance.
- Fit easily into standard ceiling constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments.
How to Install Pink Batts Ceiling Insulation
Get a Competitive Pink Batts Ceiling Insulation Price Online
Pink loft insulation can provide thermal benefits and energy savings all year round. Pricewise Insulation currently offers free delivery for Pink Batts practically anywhere in New Zealand. Order online from the comfort of your home or business and simply let us know where you need it delivered. Pink Batts 3.6 ceiling insulation is a notch above the average, giving you added thermal protection.
Features and Benefits
- R-values – R-values up to R3.6 to assist in keeping homes above 18°C as per the World Health Organisation’s recommendation for a healthy and comfortable home.
- Pink Batts roof insulation is easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass-making sustainable use of waste.
- Designed for New Zealand building conditions.
Installing Pink Batts Ceiling Insulation
Whether you are installing a Pink Batts ceiling blanket or standard batts, start from the furthest corners and work your way back towards the manhole. Installing Pink Batts in ceiling spaces can be a tough job and it’s always recommended that you tackle it together with another person.
R2.2, R3.2, R3.6
115mm, 170mm, 180mm