No products in the cart.
Pink® Batts® retrofit ceiling insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Meet the requirements of the residential tenancy act.
- Thermally insulate ceilings in new homes, be retrofitted into existing homes without insulation, or over existing insulation for better performance.
- Fit easily into standard ceiling constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
How to Install Pink Batts Retrofit Ceiling Insulation
Features and Benefits
- R-values – R-values 2.9 and 3.3 to meet new RTA insulation requirements.
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass-making sustainable use of waste.
- Designed for New Zealand building conditions.