No products in the cart.
Pink wall insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Thermally insulate timber and steel framed walls.
- Fit easily into standard wall constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments.
DIY Video: Pink Batts Wall Insulation
Competitive Pink Batts Wall Insulation Price
Going with a Pink Batts ultra wall insulation solution with a higher R-value will give you increased thermal protection all year round. This means you will be warmer in winter and cooler in summer in addition to less reliance on heating and cooling systems. This in turn results in regular savings on your energy bills. Pricewise Insulation is currently offering free delivery of Pink Batts all over New Zealand, bringing down the overall cost.
Features and Benefits
High R-values – R-values up to R4.0 to assist in keeping homes above 18°C as per the World Health Organisation’s recommendation for a healthy and comfortable home.
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass making sustainable use of waste.
- Made in New Zealand – designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product