No products in the cart.
Pink® Batts® wall insulation is a lightweight flexible glass wool insulation product designed to:
- Thermally insulate timber and steel framed walls.
- Fit easily into standard wall constructions, or be easily cut to fit in non-standard constructions.
- Meet the requirements of the New Zealand Building Code (NZBC) for different designs and environments.
Features and Benefits
High R-values – R-values up to R4.0 to assist in keeping homes above 18°C as per the World Health Organisation’s recommendation for a healthy and comfortable home.
- Easy to install – lightweight, flexible and simple design makes the installation fast and easy.
- Internationally certified for Indoor Air Quality – gives assurance that products meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Non-combustible – will not easily burn in the event of a fire.
- Made from over 80% recycled glass making sustainable use of waste.
- Made in New Zealand – designed for New Zealand building conditions and reduces emissions associated with the importing of overseas manufactured product