No products in the cart.
Knauf Earthwool® Glasswool Insulation Faced Underfloor Roll$ 10.13 p/m2 inc. GST
430mm | Knauf Earthwool® Glasswool Ceiling Insulation Segments$ 9.06–$ 19.23 p/m2 inc. GST
580mm | Knauf Earthwool® Glasswool Thermal Wall Insulation Segments$ 6.60–$ 21.73 p/m2 inc. GST
Knauf Earthwool® Ceiling Insulation Rolls$ 5.94–$ 11.85 p/m2 inc. GST
430mm | Autex GreenStuf® Polyester Ceiling Insulation Pads$ 16.89–$ 21.49 p/m2 inc. GST
870mm | Autex GreenStuf® Polyester Ceiling Insulation Rolls$ 8.27–$ 22.55 p/m2 inc. GST
600mm | Autex GreenStuf® Polyester Underfloor Insulation Rolls$ 9.31–$ 11.47 p/m2 inc. GST
360mm | Autex GreenStuf® Polyester Wall Insulation Pads$ 13.90–$ 28.66 p/m2 inc. GST
Buy Insulation Online
Auckland | Wellington | Christchurch | Hamilton | Tauranga | Regional New Zealand
The Home Insulation Specialists
Pricewise Insulation’s national office is located in Welcome Bay, Tauranga on New Zealand’s north island. Insulation orders are distributed directly from your closest insulation warehouse. Local pickup can also be arranged for some orders. Contact Us for a quote!
Energy Efficient & Affordable Insulation
Insulating your home is one of the most important decisions you’ll need to take when building or renovating. The cost of wall and ceiling insulation is generally determined by which R-Value you need, and the total wall and ceiling area which needs to be covered. We specialise in providing well priced ceiling insulation, internal and external wall insulation, and underfloor insulation . We sell both domestic and commercial building insulation, and service larger commercial developers who need insulation at wholesale prices. Most house insulation companies manufacture insulation in rectangular segments (which in the Fletcher’s brand are also called batts) – but some brands are also available in pads and rolls.
We Sell Only the Best House Insulation
Our thermal insulation helps to increase the energy efficiency in homes. As a home owner you can save money and substantially reduce your energy bills. By insulating the ceiling, walls and floor with thermal insulation the home will retain much of the warmth in the winter months and keep out much of the summer heat. Check out our handy tips and videos for how to install the insulation yourself.
Buy Insulation Online
Pricewise Insulation are the insulation experts, and as a professional company we do whatever we can to service the needs of our customers. So whether you’re a commercial builder requiring bulky quantities of fibreglass insulation at the cheapest price, or a domestic home owner trying to work out the best way to insulate your own home, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly customer service team!
Insulation Replacement & R-Value
- All bulk thermal insulation – whether it be polyester, fiberglass or some other material has an R-value
- The R-value stands for “resistance”, i.e. resistance to heat transfer. Hence, a high R-value insulates better than a low R-value
- Insulation with a high R-value are generally thicker than insulation with a low R-value, with the exception of high density insulation
- The minimum R-values for insulating depends on the climate zone where the insulation is to be installed. Insulation which has suffered from water damage or was installed several decades ago, may be due for replacement. Get in touch with our helpful team if you’re not sure whether topping up the existing insulation is an option, or whether you’d be best of replacing it altogether.
Environmentally Eco-Friendly Insulation
Did you know that insulation has significant environmental benefits?
- Polyester insulation such as GreenStuf is manufactured almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles
- Fibreglass insulation such as Knauf’s Earthwool Glasswool is manufactured from recycled glass bottles and sand, which is one of nature’s most abundant resources
- When properly installed, insulation greatly improves the energy efficiency of the house or building, which helps to reduce carbon emissions.